Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Official~I am old now and I have the card to prove it...

The other day I got this card in the mail and I thought, "Oh no, I haven't signed up for my provider." So I hustled over to my laptop and started to do some research and here is what I found:




Did you know there is a picture of the first two people that got Medicare cards receiving them? I didn't know that!!! Look who it is....


It's Harry Truman and Bess and their cards were numbers 1 and 2. That's old LBJ presenting them with their cards.

So I got busy and signed up with the insurance provider that I determined to be the best for me and I had no help from old what's his name.....




So it's official,..........old, and I have the card from the government to prove it.

2 comments:

Attebetty said...

As a Medicare and Supplement Advisor/Volunteer; I can tell you your 'examples' seem to be less complicated than the real thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!! Our 'Baby Biddy' is a fellow Geezer with a Medicare card.....

P-Dot said...

LOL!!!!
That is very funny....Baby Biddy!!!
Hahahahaaa